Best Place To Buy: Bowflex.com
My Rating; 8 out of 10
You want to get into great shape? However, are you too hesitant or nervous to do the workouts you see on TV and infomercials? Well I got great news for you. Now, you can just walk your way to a great body. The Bowflex Treadmill TC 100 is a machine that can give you a good workout without all the high intensity impact. No jumping, sprinting, push ups or weights needed. Also, no unnecessary strain on your joints. Let’s dive more into this Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber review.
Bowflex Treadclimber TC 100 Review
The Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber is a treadmill, stepper and elliptical all in one. It’s a low intensity, low impact machine that delivers high impact results. How? Simple actaully, just by walking. That’s right, you heard me. Just by walking on it, the TC100 can give you amazing results. It’s also a great option for those who are unable to do or just not fond of high intensity training. It has a weight limit of 300 lbs and reaches up to 4 miles per hour.
The Bowflex TC100 comes with a fully lit LCD display. It also has two large cup holders and a media holder to lock your portable devices in place so they can keep you going during your workout. When you’re on a treadmill, having an Android, tablet, Iphone or Ipad can help you get through your workouts. It also has a grip heart rate sensor located on the fixed handlebars You can customize your fitness goals to whatever suits your needs. You can also track your time, speed, distance, and calories burned while you work out.
57″ L x 31.5″ W x 59″ H (144.8 x 80 x 149.9 cm)
Minimum Ceiling Height Requirement
The Bowflex TC100 is about 14.5 inches from the floor. To make sure you have enough room, add your height to the height of the machine. Then, add a few extra inches so you can use it comfortably
It also has transport wheels for easy manuvering
Assembled Machine Weight
158 lbs. (71.8 kg)
A 2 year warranty that covers the entire machine
Pros And Cons
- It is a treadmill, stair climber and an elliptical, all rolled into one. This 3 in 1 cardio machine can help you burn up to 2.5x more calories than a normal treadmill
- It can be used by anyone from all different levels of fitness
- It’s a low impact machine. It is perfect for those with joint issues, those who were injured and can’t do high intensity training, and for those who don’t care for high intensity training at all.
- If you are someone who prefers high intensity training any day of the week, then this is not the device for you. Even though you can get a good cardio workout from it, you’ll get bored rather quickly
- It is a pretty basic machine, so it lacks in workout varieties.
Overall I give the Bowflex TC100 an 8 out of 10. It’s definitely a great option for a lot of people out there. Me personally, I’d get bored with it rather quickly. It would just turn into a coat rack in my house. Then again, it would be a great gift and workout for my parents. What about yours?
Anyway, I’m one of the few who prefers the high intensity training. Cardio that has me doing different type of movements at a fast pace like Insanity and Insanity Max 30. But, for those who prefer low impact, or just want to walk their way to a six pack or flat stomach, click on the banner below. Have you tried the Bowflex TC100 Treadclimber? What has been your experience? What has been your results? Leave a comment for me. I would love to get your feedback